Saturday, February 21, 2009
Happy Birthday to Daddy...
Well my blog yesterday was going to be about what a wonderful husband, father etc Jim was. Somehow from the moment I woke up until I went to bed nothing went quite right. Perhaps my emailed reply to Lisa (leave me alone smelly) when she asked me where my blog was a bit harsh. Maybe I lashed out at her because of the frustration of having too much to do and not enough time to do it. Regardless here is the reason I was anxious to get home last night - Happy Birthday Jim we love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Well, I have to tell you something! My dashboard feed is messing up and the last update I had from you was way back at Auntie Em! I had not seen any post since then so I thought you had not been posting! I have lots of reading/catching up to do! And I forgive you for lashing out this time! ;)
Hope the cake was good and your day got better. You know Lisa just likes to give you a hard time. It is funny, I was talking about one of your posts and Lisa said I didn't see that. Found out she hadn't seen several, I thought she was slipping on her replies. :)
Nana
Great pictures. Just need one of you also.
Nana
Post a Comment