Last night Courtney had dinner ready when we got home (Porcupine meatballs which were very good Mary ate 2) and we ate in front of the TV and watched Idol. Am I the only one who hates the try outs and the Hollywood portion? I think tonight is more of this same. Pick your contestants, draw names out of a hat for all I care but get on with it!
I think the whole new Menu idea at the house is going well I am getting a little resistance but Mary can’t grow up eating nothing but tacos and when Jim said “I am getting a little sick of tacos” I was all over it, different meals for every day of the month, notebook with the menu and recipes and a grocery list sorted in store order – what could be easier? Courtney is a little leery (even suggested Tacos Sunday night) of new recipes but all in all a good sport.



8 comments:
For someone who has no spare time...you sure do get project oriented!
Awww...but she's a cute Little Hitler. If you haven't already, check out my new grandson on my new blog. He'll make you want another one. LOL
JANA!!! What on earth are you encouraging? Liz...don't you dare go to that blog! I will go and come back and tell you how cute he is. The last thing any of us need for you to decide you want another one!
;`P
He is quite adorable! So Liz, you can just hang out here now. :D
Yes he is adorable but I am DONE! I cannot imagine life around here with Mary and an infant.
I can relate to how great a menu is. I used to plan out a menu for two weeks and only do "big" shopping once a month. Planning ahead eliminates the debate over what is for dinner, if you don't feel like meatloaf and that is what is on the menu than too bad! You had a week to get used to the idea! I guess Mary does get it from me! Needless to say, I am not that organized now but I am inspired! Maria
tell her variety is the spice of life!!!! and then send her up here to make dinner for us.
Gee, I wish Courtney would come fix porcupine meatballs for me. Uncle Roger loves porcupine meatballs Court. I bet Dad would too.
Nana
Post a Comment