Miss Cami put him in her bag as he is in need of repairs and forgot she had him.
I went to the party and took pictures Mary did not want me to leave. I did meet her best buddy and he is a boy named Vaughn who had quite a few boogies in his nose. She got the same happy face that she does when she sees Daddy. He is new and a few weeks ago was having a hard time waiting for his parents I think that is how they became buddies as Mary can’t stand to see anyone sad and brings them toys. She seemed especially clingy and has had two yucky diapers I am afraid we are in for a bad weekend.



5 comments:
I seem to remember that Aunt Liz saved Lauren and bought her a new "Mary Bear" Then of course Mary showed up at the school and we gave her "Marrissa" for Christmas and passed her off as Mary's twin sister. Don't worry Mary, I owe your mom one. If chickie ever gets lost again I have your back. (Kinda funny, but Ellie has a chickie too that she never lets out of her site!)
T
Things have not changed over 50+ years. I remember my Mom & Dad back-tracking 50 miles to retrieve my brother's "Lassie" from a motel in Michigan. I also came home to beautiful flowers from Papa. Happy hearts to everyone.
So Connor and I are listening to the Elvis music. I think if you have Elvis you have to have Papa's theme song - I think Mary would love that one. You aint so big, your just tall thats all - BIG BOSS MAN!
Glad Chickie showed up. It's cute that she has a special friend. Rob had to come get Kyra's pink bear and fedex it to her when she forgot and left it here. Glad the party went well. Hope our little girl doesn't get sick this weekend.
Nana
Glad Chickie made it home. I hate to imagine what would happen if Crusty got lost. We try to keep that monkey in the crib so he doesn't get away.
Post a Comment