As many of you know we have been living in the same house since 1989 – with the addition of Mary we have grown out of it. Additionally Jim doesn’t want her sleeping so far away from us so Mary still sleeps with Mommy and Daddy. So we have pretty decided if we ever want Mary to sleep by herself we are going to have to buy or build a new house. We looked at a few this weekend including one where the guy killed his wife and then hung himself (great deal 41 acres and a 3,000 sq ft house for around $300k). I swear I heard voices the whole time I was there then I finally said something to Jim and Courtney and Jim said “Liz they are running construction equipment over there you hear them talking “. OK never mind.
Monday, February 9, 2009
Decisions decisions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
uhmmm, been watching Ghost Hunters much? lol - I do...one of my fav shows! ;) Good luck with your search.
Maybe the voices were in your head...not the house!
One Word. Amityville. Remember the movie? it made James Brolin so mentally ill that he married Barbara Streisand.
that would be hard for me to look past the killings...the price sounds wonderful though. How long has it been on the market?? You could probably ask much less
I love house shopping...have fun
Creepy, it is a shame the guy cracked and did something really sick and crazy. It would have probably creeped me out too, but it really is just a house that needs a family. Maybe it is for you and maybe not. There should be quite a lot of good deals out there now right now.
Good luck.
Nana
Ok - that is too much! You do not want to have to do an exorcism while Mary is still young and impressionable. Lisa is right, sounds like you should call the Ghost Hunters guy and check it out. In this economy I would think that you would not have to buy a haunted house to get a good deal on one. Check the Stimulus Plan - with all the other crazy stuff in there you might find there is federal money available to remove any lingering spirits!
I have to say I wish you wouldn't have sent me the article telling the real story! Now, I'm really freaked out.. I think we watch too many lifetime movies.. yikes Scooby!
Court
Don't you remember our first house where good ole' "Sonny " died. Her family wrote a poem in our basement and wanted to come over all the time to spend time with her. (Until Chris devasated them with the news that he painted over it!) They even called me to tell me I wasn't taking good enough care of her flowers in the front yard. Creepy!!
T
House hunting = lots of fun
Buying creepy house with evil voices = heck No!
I grew up in a house like that and guests were always telling us they saw children ghosts and hearing weird stuff. I saw strange stuff too. I was so glad when my folks moved out of that house.
Post a Comment