We are eating with Miss Hannah and then I think we will shop for decorations for Mary’s Valentine’s Day party at school – none of the other parents have signed up for anything so “super mom” to the rescue. I am thinking of volunteering to help with the party – with 10 two year olds hum maybe not…
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Dinner at Mimi's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Now that the kids are older I realize that 10 two year olds is infinitely easier than two 10 year olds! I say go Super Mom, get your Mom credits while they are young so you can cash them in later! Is Mimi's publicly traded? If so, do you expect Jim to keep traveling for the next 24-36 mos? If so I am going to buy the "muffin man" stock!
You'll do great. I would love it.
Nana
The other mom's can't afford anything because they have to pay for the high $ school their kids go to... ;)
Post a Comment