Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Bad Mood!

I am not sure if I am in a bad mood because Mary is or if this is my own doing. Mary is so crabby I don't know if its teething, giving up all but her night time bottle or lack of sleep but she is crying more often than she ever has even real tears all over her red shirt this morning. She was hanging on to my leg when I was trying to leave her at baby school this morning which she has never done, I guess even though I don't know what to do with her she likes me well enough she doesn't want me to leave her.

The good news is I found a Starbucks giftcard in my purse with $40 on it!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

$40 at Starbucks, now that is good news! Could be worse. We got to go for stitches in my daughters head last night. Didn't go to bed until 2 AM. Talk about crabby. (not Ellie,me!)