Today is Courtney's first day without Jim being home since 12/20, something tells me she is making good friends with the Lifetime Network again.
Once again I got into the crap here at the office, just why are their Rice Krispie treats in the kitchen? It says 90 calories too bad that will result in a 5 pound weight gain. My only temptation at home is chocolate chips in the freezer. I need to knock off another 17 pounds if I could just be strong.
Mary got up super early this morning I bet she is one tired Boogie. Jim gave her his roll last night (she likes to take bites off of it instead of me breaking it into pieces) and she was walking around the kitchen and offered it to Hopey and Hopey ate about half in one bite and somehow didn't bite Mary's fingers. Mary ran back to me to sit in my lap after that. Jim couldn't quit laughing the look on Mary's face was pretty funny!
Monday, January 7, 2008
Freedom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment