Thursday, January 31, 2008

This week's funnies

I realized this morning I had not hit on some of the funny things that happened this week:

Mary figured out how to open the classroom door at baby school and has escaped (more than once)

I thought watching the State of the Union address with Mary at bedtime Monday night was a good idea except she caught on to the clapping and at one point also started clapping her feet (thanks Courtney for teaching her that one). She (and I) finally fell asleep waiting for the Democratic response.

I met Courtney's new "friend" that she met at Tractor Supply on Tuesday night, the first thing I asked him was if he was "Psycho" hey someone has to ask the tough questions. I also gave him the third degree on whether he had control or jealousy issues. I was informed this morning she was "single" again. I wonder did I have something to do with this?

The digital scrapbook thing has become my new obsession which is probably healthier for our budget than my last obsession Mary's clothes and bows. For the record I have purchased clothes into winter (3T) so I think I can hold up now. This includes her Easter Dress, Fourth of July, Birthday party, Fall picture and casual Christmas dresses.

2 comments:

sheila said...

I hope you didn't scare her "friend" away but I had to chuckle about the thought that maybe you did. I think I would be the same way. I am very forthright and say things before my mind has started thinking!!!

can't wait to see more scrap layouts!!

Anonymous said...

Acouple of thoughts-- Maybe Mary was practising escape tactics because she knew you were going to make her watch the State of the Union Address.The clapping was probably because she thought it was over. As for Courtney, who do you think you might meet at the tractor supply? If he can't answer a couple of key questions from Mom then he'll never make it with the rest of the family- right? Bobo