Tuesday, January 29, 2008

RSV

Yes, another one in Mary's class has it make that 2 in 2 months. I am pretty sure I know which one it is the poor little guy could hardly breathe last week why the parents had him at daycare (and why daycare took him) I don't know. Apparently he didn't have a fever or they gave him meds to bring it down so he could go which is pretty sorry if you ask me. So now once again I am holding my breath to see if Mary gets sick.

Before anyone give me the lecture kids get sick blah, blah, blah. Mary has a mutated form of CF just like Jim - when she gets sick its a big deal. She hates doing the nebulizer and I hate making her do it and listening to her cry. I also worry about frequent lung infections causing the kind of damage Jim has.

p.s. totally redid yesterday's digital layout, I wonder how long it will take me to do this at this rate!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liz- I totally understand. What kind of idiot mom takes their kids to daycare when they know they have RSV. My good frien has twin boys 2 weeks older than Joshua and they both have RSV and I have done everything trying to keep Joshua from getting it. I was over at her house just for him to take a nap last Friday (before we knew they had it) so hopefully he won't get it. Sure don't need him getting sick and then getting me sick or Caleb sick when he gets here. I will be praying Mary stays healthy!!!!

Amy