Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Dr visit (part 2)

First of all nothing about Jessica Simpson in this post.

Mary is 26 pounds 9.5 ounces (92nd percentile), 32.75 inches tall (95th percentile) and her head is 18.75 (90th percentile).

The Dr is concerned about her weight - said he would rather see her in the 75th% (where she was at 1 year) even though her height was at the 90th.

Am I being too simplistic thinking she is proportionate if she is taller than 95% of the girls her age and weighs more than 92%?

This wasn’t a big focus when Courtney was little, that being said Mary is taller and weighs more now than Courtney did at 2. From what I can estimate she is very similar to where I was for height and weight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Liz you are right that Mary is fine because she is proportionate in all areas. Her Dr. I must say is full of it. Joshua has always been in the upper % for everyhting. Matter of fact he is in the 115% for height at 36 inches and 90% for weight. Now that is tall!

Amy

Anonymous said...

Gee I wonder were he gets his height from!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

She is fine. Their weight and height should be about the same. She is perfectly healthy and beautiful!

Auntie T