Monday, January 28, 2008

Digital Scrapbooking?

That was my project during nap time this weekend learn about digital scrapbooking and Adobe. What a learning curve - but I did do the following pages. It has its advantages in that they could always be reprinted, it would be easy enough to do 2 books one for each girl exactly the same. Its easier for me to do right now than the traditional book it just kind of feels wrong I am trying to convince myself its better than nothing!






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just one question, whose naptime, yours or Mary's? Can you scrap while napping, pretty good. Bobo

Liz said...

Very funny Bobo - Mary's naptime!

Dena said...

What scraping programs are you using. I need to start doing these more too. They look nice and are easier for me rather than a regualr scrapbook.

Liz said...

I am using Adobe photoshop elements and have downloaded a ton of stuff. Some of the links are:

http://atomiccupcake.com/tutorial.php?id=000002

http://store.scrapgirls.com/product.php?id=9658&cat=2

http://store.digitalscrapbookplace.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_137_201&products_id=5435

http://www.shabbyprincess.com/downloads.asp