I am happy to say the Gilbreath’s have tickets to the World Series! I am praying there is a “Game 5” since that is all I could get. The online ticket sale was nuts! There were 4 of us trying to buy tickets so Luke & Lauren (and of course their parents) could go. I got in 4 or 5 times but the website moved so slow I would lose the cart before I could get my information entered. Talk about stress – but at least I don’t have to be the one who has to tell poor little Ellie she isn’t going. Maybe another dog would help soften the blow?
Courtney decorated the house for Halloween it looks great! I meant to upload the pictures last night but Mary was ready for bed by 8:00 so I didn’t get to do much except SHOP online at Gymboree. They have the cutest new line!! Perfect for the family Christmas card picture now if they just had a matching doggie outfit for Hopey. I will have to find some matching fabric and make her a bandanna to wear.
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Game 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment