I am home with Mary - all is well. She only had tubes the adenoids are enlarged but not enough to be removed. She is taking a nap right now in our bed while I blog away next to her. She is bringing books to us alot to read sometimes she just stays for a few pages sometimes it the whole book. The family will be here in 10 days, we are not going to have the family room done the fireplace is still up in the air so no wood floor yet.
I tried to get Mary to watch different things on PBS today other than "Elmo's World" she had zero interest. Didn't even seem to like the Baby Einstein video, I may not be able to park this one in front of the TV with a Disney movie -which I know is good. I just would like to be able to go to the restroom without the toilet paper puller and toilet flusher with me.
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
On the mend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I am glad the surgery went well-- probably happier for Mary since she doesn't have the pain of the adnoid removal. Be glad for Elmo's world. I'm still working on Jane even looking at the TV. I know we shouldn't encourage our kids to watch TV, but it comes in so handy sometimes!
Lucas and Matilda like the playhouse disney Micky Mouse. We have a couple on dvd and they like to watch an episode in the evenings while they eat their finger foods. Am I started a bad habit? Hee, hee
Post a Comment