I am so behind at work from being at home I can only take a minute to write the blog. But Dad gets so upset if there isn't a blog I can't just skip it! I was car shopping online while Mary was snoozing until about 10:30 last night. Several dealers have emailed back with quotes on the wrong model, wrong color not 4 WD etc. Don't people read anymore - why did I bother going through every option and model on the GM and Chevy website for 20 minutes?
Mary started her first day in Infant 3 she cried a little but wasn't crying when I walked out the door so that's all that matters right? We really need to do more to baby proof the house she is so limited where she can go and what she can do. I put up a gate seperating the kitchen and family room yesterday and that helped but then Hopey is shut out too. I guess the only solution is for her to get older!
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Quick blog today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Don't rely on the "in stock" listing either! They were wrong everytime when we were looking for a car.
Glad the girlie is doing good.
Lisa
Mary will be older before you know it. They grow up way too fast. It is good that she wasn't crying when you left. Maybe she will enjoy Infant 3 more. She's a big girl now. Can't wait to see you all next week.
Nana
Post a Comment