That means Daddy is coming home and Hopey and Mary both seemed to know what I was talking about - Hopey was so excited she drank her water too fast and puked all over the floor - "Courtney"! I am going to take Mary somewhere to eat dinner and kill time since Jim's flight doesn't get in until 6:50 and I don't have time to take her home then make it back to the airport. Courtney is hauling hay today for her Dad driving his truck and trailer, I pray to God all that goes well!
Mary is getting her bangs trimmed on Saturday I hope she is good! I need to spend more time with the camera this weekend to be ready for the BIG DAY!!
Thursday, October 4, 2007
It's Thursday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I'm Back!!!! As some of you may have noticed I have been absent from the blog the last few days. I have been reading them, but just not commenting. In light of all my comments about OU and the Broncos and the flood of Emails from the northern most State of Mexico I was starting to feel like President Bush heading to the Democratic National Convention. By the way as sports crazy as Texans are do you think you'll ever get Major League Baseball down there?
Don't wish for Mary to grow up to quickly. She is at my favorite age right now. If she can't do something it's because she is a baby, and not because she doesn't feel like it. If she does something wrong it's because she doesn't know any better, and not because she doesn't care. She is at an age where the world is beautiful and she can experience new and wonderful things ewverday. Except for the Salmon of course. Wouldn't it be nice if all of us could live life that way? We would have nothing to whine about. Well at least most of us.
Is Courtney happier down there on Green Acres since she saw how the other half lives at Grampa Damato's?
As Liz has pointed out it's only a week till we head to Texas. I too have a lot to do. I have to get a passport. I have to shop for clothes. You know a fall color shirt for the family picture, and a bullet proof vest. Does it not get dark at night in the fall? Therefore black must be a fall color.
Look out Texas the Out-Laws are coming.
Oh good your back - I was afraid the blog was getting to dull for you to respond to!
This is really double blog...first Liz then papasooman and sprinkled here and there is guest blogger input from the rest of us!
:)
Lisa
Post a Comment