I am getting a new "work" computer! It amazes me how cheap they are now even "maxed" out. Given that I have had mine since 2003 a lot has changed and improved. I am so excited I don't know how I forgot to tell Jim. New car, new computer - what a great week!
I took Mary to buy her first set of "Tennis Shoes" we went to Stride Rite her right foot is 1/2 a size bigger than her right. Not surprising trying to fit Jim in clothes in the stores is near impossible. He is the king of the special order. I am hoping between his narrow feet and my "Fred Flintstone" feet Mary ends up somewhere in the middle.
13-1 I guess we don't have to worry about a "Rockies sweep" I sure hope there is a Game 5.
Thursday, October 25, 2007
It's my turn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Are you going to Vista on the new computer? My grand daughter is wearing common tennis shoes? Have you not heard of Nike,Adidas,or Reebok? Don't they sell shoes at the gymboree?
I hold you responsible for the Rockies loss. They won every playoff game until you bought tickets. The Gods know you people from Texas only support Oklahoma teams. Your purchase threw the whole universe out of whack.
One more thing. If Mary's right foot is 1/2 size bigger than the left maybe you should forget Stride Rite and try Stumble Better.
Just to prove a point I've heard about Mary's feet, Your feet, and Jim's feet. What about Cinder Courtney? Why is she not even mentioned? And so it continues.
No Vista just XP professional. My billing system is in DOS I can't take any chances of it not working. Stride Rite are actually more expensive than the brands you mentioned those little shoes set me back $40! While Stumble Better is a funny name I doubt they would sell many shoes. I actually did Courtney a favor not mentioning her feet, they are wide like mine with Theresa's funny toes and no toenail on the little toe. But you are welcome to start a coalition for the fair treatment of Courtney I am sure she would happily accept donations even donations in kind (McDonald's & Itunes gift certificates)
Post a Comment