Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Easter dress poll






OK don't think I am nuts this is for 2009! I have a coupon and hopefully a giftcard coming in the mail. What do you guys think?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The bottom one makes me think of ice cream. I like the blue and green ones best.

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Ok the pink is out because it comes with a hat that will never fit over her bow. I couldn't figure out why I liked the bottom one until Lisa pointed ou it reminded her of Ice Cream. The Green or the Ice Cream arte my picks. Will Courtney be getting a matching dress? Any of them should go over great at the Tractor Supply Store. Did anyone else think the story about Courtney meeting her latest flame at the Tractor Supply Store resembled a Larry the Cable Guy routine? Get Er Done!!

Anonymous said...

I was going to vote for the light green, but by 2009 , Mary may have a vote of her own. " I'm not wearing that, Mom, it makes me look like a baby" Bobo

Anonymous said...

Hey! I think we are going to a tractor pull at Reunion arena on Sunday...Court could go with us and scout for a replacement for Tractor Supply Guy.

Lisa