I confessed to Jim yesterday I am now a digital scrapbooker. He said "so you don't need a big area to work on your books" I said "no" feeling a little guilty about the cabinet full of stuff in the living room along with the bins up in the guest room. I told him one day all my paper etc would be great for craft projects for Mary. He looked less than amused. So since I am out of the closet - here my latest layout. I am working on 3 books at once finishing 2004 (when I finish that a Disney Album, Hawaii album, then 2005 & 2006 OK feeling a little overwhelmed now) working on 2007 and trying to stay current on 2008. Here is a good memory of my niece Ellie's first birthday party - you can click on the images to see them bigger.

Monday, February 18, 2008
My secret is out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
welcome to the club!!! Your layouts look great!! I have so much stuff in my scrapbook room too!!! A whole room of stuff!!! I agree lots will be good for arts and crafts with our girls so i will keep a lot of it but i am thinning out the herd of my stamps and selling on ebay.
Post a Comment