Wednesday, June 11, 2008

At school

Mary was at school yesterday but came home with a 100.6 fever. I gave her Tylenol and we are calling it “teething” I refuse to believe she could still be sick.  She is still pretty crabby and you never know what is going to set her off – like Hopey chasing her for instance.  She isn’t eating very well and has lost some weight 29.2 with clothes and diaper on last night.  We played with “Tickle Me Elmo” last night and for the first time she actually seemed to get it and was laughing when Elmo laughed and she tickled him. 

 

She is saying more and more words even says “Mary” but it kind of sounds like “Me” too so I am not sure anyone but us understands her. Lots of uggh oh but puts a lot of emphasis on the Oh - Ugh OOOOHH.  She is also saying Nana now since she saw her the last two weekends.

 

Old Bucky has been at the vet since Monday he has prostrate issues its always something!

2 comments:

sheila said...

you don't think she got sick from any tomatoes???

Liz said...

Only the Toddler class got sick and some of the teachers and the entire school eats the same thing. She had Salsbury steak for lunch that day and if there were any tomatoes in it I would assume it would be sauce or heated to 145.

I guess its possible or maybe a cross contamination thing?