There was a comment on Mary’ sheet from school that she was having a hard time using her “listening ears”. She will show you right where they are – I guess they don’t realize she knows how to use them she just chooses not to, funny reminds me of someone else I know! Last night she fought sleeping like crazy, pulled my hair, pulled her hair, hit me, hit herself, had not just one bottle of milk but asked for more milk. Finally about 9:20 she fell asleep no wonder she is so tired. I am expecting her to be completely crabby for Chris’s graduation tonight, it will be a miracle if I can see him graduate. Ironically Kylie was only a couple of months older than Mary when Courtney graduated but I don’t remember anyone having a problem with her.



2 comments:
Presley has been on a sleep strike the last few days too and she is killin me here!!!
She didn't nap at all yesterday and was up 12 hours straight then last night woke twice in the middle of the night. Now she is in her crib and still awake when she should be napping now .... How am I suppose to get anything done around here!??
Hope Mary is good for you tonight
Sleeping issues here as well! Hope the graduation went well. Know that you are NOT alone!
Post a Comment