Last night I noticed my eyebrows were a mess and decided I needed to try and get them done before Jim came home. I busted my A this morning at the office and decided I could take 15 minutes at lunch to get them waxed. The lady at the nail place asked “do you want your lip done too”? I said “do I have hair above my lip” and she said “yeah” like I was the bearded lady. So as I am laying there getting my face waxed I am wondering why no one ever told me I had a mustache. All of those times Courtney said “Mom your breath is kicking” wouldn’t she have let it slip that I needed to borrow her Dad’s razor?
So I thought about it more and considered all of the people I am around who can be brutally honest and it occurs to me the lady is just trying to pick up another $7 if I had a mustache Maria certainly would have told me!



2 comments:
Thanks sooooo much for the laugh! I totally needed it!
Ok, she got you. The worst part is that once you wax it I am pretty sure it becomes a routine thing. And yes, between Maria and Courtney one of them would have clued you in!
T
Post a Comment