I am home again with diarrhea girl (no throwing up and temp is down to 99.5). Courtney is taking a nap with her while I attempt to get some work done. Courtney had to take Bucky to the vet this morning. He is barely getting around, bleeding from his male parts and had a temperature (per the vet) of 104.5. I would ask what else could happen but the last time I did that poop really hit the fan!



3 comments:
I'm sorry she is still so crappy!!! That makes for some real long days with a sick lil babe. I hope you guys are spared the illness and nothing else goes wrong
Nothing that some chips and Mr. Pibb won't fix!
Lisa
Oh no! I didn't realize that Mary was home sick. I hope things are better soon and Mom and Courtney don't get sick too!
Post a Comment