Thursday, June 5, 2008

Super Nanny

Mary doesn’t really watch TV but one thing that does seem to get her attention is Super Nanny. I have turned it on two weeks in a row and both times she seemed pretty interested. Last week when they showed the kids in the “naughty chair” she looked at me like “don’t even think about trying that here”.  When they show the screen for the information to get Super Nanny to come to your house I consider looking at it, but I am not sure if they would feature us as the parents who need help or Mary as the kid who breaks Super Nanny and puts her into therapy! I could just hear her now – “OK Mom and Dad you have to try to put Mary in her crib it’s OK to let her cry”. Oh Super Nanny who have met your match!

0 comments: