Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Did someone say Disney World?
Jim was saying he had been working more hours than he could bill the last few months and needed to take time off. Then he suggested I could too - I was thinking yeah right I am swamped, then he said "we could even go to Disney if you wanted to plan something". Oh did you say Disney - oh OK I am not that busy! I think we have it worked out to go after Courtney's final and before Pop and Paulette go out of town on their vacation. Pop offered to take care of the horse and dogs but I am hoping to offer to throw some my cash my oldest nephews way in hopes his work schedule is flexible enough to help Pop some. So yes we are all going Courtney too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Hey, I thought we had a plan?? Ellie is going to be one sad girl!
Can you take two trips in one year?
T
Well technically we talked about going in January so that is next year right?
wow you guys are going to have a blast!!!! Lucky girl
Wait...so Jim has been working for free? I thought he was smarter than that! We still have never made a Disney trip...we have been to Disney several times, but just to play paintball. We didn't hit universal studios on one trip and Kylie took Nana to get Princess autographs one trip. But that has been it so far...maybe someday! I already have like 6 Disney Digi scrap kits...hmmm
Liz we all know you could never pass up a chance to go to Disney World. Sounds fantastic, it will be good for all four of you to take a trip. You girls will all love it and Jim will love seeing the fun you have. (I know, actually he enjoys Disney World too)
When I went to Orlando on business a few months ago, we stayed in a hotel by where we all stayed on that fun Thanksgiving. Too much work and didn't get to go play though.
Sometime I would love to go again and have all my Grandkids there to play with.
Nana
Post a Comment