Monday, March 30, 2009

Disney planning

This will be another day I am glad Jim doesn’t read my blog. As if I don’t have enough to do I am now in “planning mode” do I need a new stroller, just take the one I have or rent a Disney stroller? Do I need a new camera lens for the night time shows (I really need to disable Google)? Already figured out I need a new backpack that will carry my camera & computer together. I think I need a new camera bag for the park and a bigger memory card. Where will it end?

 

5 comments:

Lisa Laxton said...

Nevermind..I don't think I will plan a try there after all. You talked me out of it!

Lisa Laxton said...

oops..trip not try!

Anonymous said...

The Disney stroller is the best! I would just bring a unbrella stroller that will go back for a nap (with a shade of course) M

Anonymous said...

A stroller is definately a big deal there. You need a small enough one to get through the crowd, but one that reclines and has a basket in the back. Well worth the money!!
T

Mrs. Russ-a-lee said...

We're going in June and my mind is RACING with things I think we need to get prepared. It should be interesting...yes that's a great word to use. Did I mention we're driving there???? Insanity might be a better choice.