As many of you have pointed out I can hardly get a picture of the kid without a pacie that is because she has become even more attached to her pacie. What used to be just a bedtime and car thing seems to be turning into a good part of the day thing. In that my goal in life is peace and harmony in my home right now I am willing to let it slide. Jim of course is even softer than I am with “it needs to be her idea” . He said he will be harder on her when he needs to be so far the only evidence I have seen of this is when she was having a fit and flinging yogurt at his computer he actually yelled at her and she of course crumpled into a heap on the floor. Of course he was right there to pick her up and tell her Daddy wasn’t mad at her she just couldn’t throw yogurt at his computer – oh man where are the people that raised Courtney?
Monday, March 9, 2009
Need Pacie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I guess throwing the pacie through the mirror is not an option ( it worked with Theresa). I think the people who raised Courtney knew THEY were in charge. This time they know MARY is in charge. Probably some little kid at school will call her "baby" and she'll dicide to get rid of it, you can only hope.
So funny. You are so right Bobo, on all statements.
I have always loved that song, and now it is our sweet little Mary. She is sweet, even if she is rotten. We all love her. The paci will go bye bye one day.
Nana
We sure love our sweet Courtney too.
Nana
The Bobo was just talking about not being able to find a picture of Mary without the pacie over the weekend. You need someone to tease her about being a baby to make her get rid of it. Hopefully she won't be like Maria, and just substitute the thumb for the pacie. There is no doubt that Mary is in charge. Courtney sure was a dream, wasn't she?
My mom told me the horse took my bottle. Maybe one of the horses can take Mary's paci...
I bet she will lose it like AJ did. I put him down for a nap at Grandma and Grandpa's house and he did not want to sleep. I had gone back in a few times and on my last time in he threw the paci at me and it hit the door. Bye bye paci!
You think it will be impossible to get rid of it, but within 24 hours they don't even ask for it. Believe me, I had 4 who loved their pacies!!!
T
Post a Comment