Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Makes me sad
I hate that Jim & Mary have lung problems. Maybe that is why I am a little more forgiving of her occasional fits and strong willed nature. On Sunday she asked to do a breathing treatment - how bad must she be feeling if she is asking? On occasion I have been sick and had a hard time breathing but can you imagine feeling that way every day and not ever knowing what it's like to be able to breathe like everyone else?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Awww this picture makes me wanna cry.. wait.. ok I'm over it.. Now I remind myself of her slapping me in the face 2 times last night... Maybe we should make sure she doesn't have a split personality...
Court
Dad gave me the duties of commenting about kids and sickness, he has a hard time seeing kids sick and not being able to do anything about it. It seems that ages 2-4 are the worst for illness. You girls went through tonsillectomys, strep,infections, & of course umbilical hernia. Hopefully Mary will outgrow some of her problems. Courtney are you calling Mary, Sybil?
Her little eyes look so sad. It is heart breaking, lung problems are something most people just can't really understand. I hope hers doesn't get as bad as her Dads.
Court, don't let her do that, it is unacceptable and will cause her more problems later. Wow, bad Nana.... I love you both.
Hope our sweet baby is better real soon.
Nana
Post a Comment