After spending two days at home last week and again yesterday (Mary ran a fever all weekend went to the Dr - ear & sinus infection) my house would be spotless, laundry done etc. Nope it looks like a tornado hit it. I have spent every spare second trying to work (yes my real job that helps pay the bills) from home since surprisingly the work doesn’t stop just because Mary is sick! Remember I took those two classes that started this week have I done anything on them – nope! Did I also mention I also lost my voice so for those of you who have called that is why you have not heard back from me.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
You would think...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
BUMMER! Hope Mary is feeling better soon. I am really over the illnesses!!!!
It is never ending! You know things could be worse...Jim could be working in town! ;)
Hang in there. Poor baby. I really feel for you. Hope Mary is well real soon.
Nana
Post a Comment