OK seriously who sets the football TV schedule in Dallas?? Once again the Bronco game was not on TV. Washington and the Giants – why in the hell would I (or anyone) want to watch that, maybe I will protest and start watching the history channel on Sundays. OK I am not that crazy! They lost anyway but maybe with Mary and I cheering them on they would have won like the Cowboys did.
Since I couldn’t watch the game - here is a picture of my favorite cheerleader. She seemed to like wearing it and wanted to put it back on after the blowout in her onsie. She is eating a lot of table food seems to really like it. She had Salmon for dinner Saturday night and for lunch on Sunday.
Planning for Mary’s birthday is now is full swing. I am hoping to have it outside in the backyard (minus the 7 barking dogs). We did get a couple of calls this weekend and one couple came out to look at Sam & Freedom but they are going out of town this week and not making a decision until after they come back.
Monday, September 24, 2007
Where are my Broncos??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Redskins and Giants was a better game than the Broncos.The Broncos suck. They will be 8 and 8 at best. Any bets? Bring back Kubiak and Jake the Snake. The best game I watched last week was Mullen coached by Dave Logan against Cherry Creek with some guy named John Elway as the quarterback coach, and some quarterback named Jack Elway.It was like watching old Broncos highlight films. Can you say first pick in the draft in four years? He is awesome.
Salmon is not table food unless your a grizzly bear in Alaska. How about some pasta, burgers, pizza, and dessert?
Too cute. My DH is a total Broncos fan and has been one since he was 11. Luckily we get most of the games here in Southern Utah, seeing as Utah doesn't have an NFL team and for some reason the broncos are always on?? Makes my man happy.
I'm on the record for 11-5 for the Bronco's. With Mary cheering for us, we are winners! Salmon is a good food choice. Some people think only food "on the hoof" is acceptable.
Post a Comment