Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Do I look stupid?

Got the call from the dealership of course they came up with $2,000 worth of work! This of course prompted Jim to say “tell them to do enough to get it running I am not putting that much money into that car we will buy a new one”. It is 7 years old with 120,000 miles on it so in the great scope of things I guess it’s not horrible. After buying the hay bailing equipment, putting in wood floors and my new camera it figures we would have to plunk money down on a car! It’s the curse of deciding to spend money. We had the same thing happen last year when we ordered the cabinets it started a whirlwind of spending that about emptied the savings account. The upside is I have gotten to spend a little more time with Courtney as she has become my chauffeur.

Now I just have to decide do I want a Tahoe or a Suburban?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would just keep Courtney. After the camera we can't trust you to buy the right car anyway.

Liz said...

Update to the Shi&&y day - Courtney's truck is now broke down on the side of the road. I am renting a car at lunch!

Anonymous said...

Well one upside to these blogs is that I can read them and see that I am not the only one who has bad days. Maybe I should start one so you can read it and know the same thing!

And as for cars...with your history, I think a tank would be the appropriate purchase. Although your record does seem to have improved in recent years.

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Papa Eddie says the H2 is the perfect vechile for you. It will protect his granddaughter best. (bright yellow)