Jim flew to Seattle again this morning so he was up at 3:30 to catch a 6:55 flight (that didn’t actually taken off until 8:30 –thanks American Airlines) so I had to get Mary ready and loaded up all by myself since Courtney had to take Jim. Waking Mary up is kind of like waking up a grizzly from a long winter nap. You never know if she is going to be happy to wake up and eat or if she will be mad! This morning she was pretty happy until I walked out of the room to get my blow-dryer then the screaming started. Seriously there is no one else in this world that cares if I walk out of a room other than Mary! I suppose I should be flattered she thinks she needs me that much.
While we (Mary and I ) were watching football yesterday she put her hand on the ground and her butt in the air (like the linemen) I thought it was pretty funny I am sure Jim wondered how many hours she had watched football when I told him about it - just one game at that point.
While I am on the subject who would have thought Tony Romo would throw more touchdowns that Peyton Manning? During the Cowboy game last night Jim changed the channel to the History Channel (I turned the game back on after he fell asleep). So without really saying it I think that means he wants Mary to be a Bronco fan - so I will be ordering a cheerleading outfit for her to wear on Sundays.
I understand my Dad is still having chest pains from yesterday’s Bronco game so he may not be able to join us here today.
Monday, September 10, 2007
Monday Monday…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Hello!! What is with all the whining about having to get Mary ready alone? Lets see a raise of hands from all the mothers in the room who have or had a live-in adult (other than the hubbies) to help them get the kid(s) ready in the morning? I think I only see one hand...
;`P
I did not have chest pains during the Broncos game. I was sick to my stomach. There was a sickening oder coming from the TV during the game. Strangely it stopped as soon as the game was over. I was able to watch the Rockies game while your mother watched the Broncos High School Team. Strangely enough that sickening smell returned during the Cowgirls game. Allright who wrote the mean letter to my daughter. Does this person not know you are related to the real Tony Soprano?
I didn't mean for it to be anonymous...I figured she would know it was me...
:)Lisa
OK sister in law - you know my "hubby" is little help with Mary other than slowing me down by playing with her the one morning a week he can help me. He is proud to tell you he changed her first diaper however that was also the last one he changed. So I don't really think I have an unfair advantage with Courtney helping me, you probably get more help now than I do! I don't have 3 strapping boys to mow the yard, wash cars etc.
HA! Those 3 strappin boys probably do less than Mary does to help around the house! And my smart alec comment was in retrospect to me getting a 3 year old, a 18 month old and a newborn ready so I could go to work. (Roger left way to early to help with any of that.) So all though your oldest baby isn't much help, I still say no whining allowed on this one!
Mean ol' Unsympathic Sister-In-Law
:):):)
All right girls...... Be nice to each other or when I get there I may have to send both of you to your rooms (of course you may like that, you can get a little rest).
Hang in there, it will get better.
By the way, Mary needs a Dallas Cheerleading outfit and of course an OU one. I can see we need to talk. Her OU Sweats we got her should fit soon.
Nana
It is tough!! This morning I had to do two little girls hair, make several lunches, bring homemade happy face cookies for Ellie's class, and get ready to train a class this afternoon. I feel your pain!!!
T
Post a Comment