Monday, November 19, 2007

Another exciting weekend!

Sorry for the lack of blog on Friday I was pretty busy at the office and feeling somewhat uninspired.

On Saturday morning we had yet another round of family pictures this time just us and Hopey and Hopey did not like the photographer or his wife and barked and lunged after them the entire time. They were afraid of her and asked if we let Mary near her? Speaking of Mary she got bit by fire ants again probably no less than 20 times and never even cried. The last shot I sat in a fire ant bed with her on my lap and they got her more than they got me.

Jim is still trying to recover from the cold Mary the carrier monkey gave us - as I have said before its a good thing she is cute because I think she may be deadly.

Glenn didn't come down this weekend because he is flying in Wednesday but Courtney did have the phone attached to her ear a good part of the weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did Bob teach Hopey that trick of lunging and barking at the photographer? From what I have heard that sounds a lot like what he did or at least wanted to do!

It is ok..dogs and Patriarchs are allowed to growl every now and then. :)

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Oh no, here comes another story about Courtney and a huge cell phone bill! By the way, I don't wear Chris' underwear. It is his old t-shirts I wear to bed. That kid is going to give me a run for my money, just thinking!
Auntie T