Oh what to do. Courtney has already started on the outside but I am dreading doing the inside since I have no idea how I am going to keep my very busy little boogie away from everything. She has no concept of "no" or "you can look at it but don't touch" she thinks its hilarious if she bangs on the front of the TV I rush over there and tell her "no no" and then she laughs or claps her hands. Short of putting the tree in the play pen I have no real solution.
I am also kind of bummed about Christmas all together, no one was here last year. I thought Melba and Ed were coming this year but it sounds like they are not. Our little family doesn't really fill up the house as much as I would like but then I get crazy when we have a full house because I feel like there is so much to do. I have the perfect solution I need the entire family here again like Mary's birthday then I have my sister's (both sister's don't get your panties in a wad Theresa) help!
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Decorating for Christmas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Hey, I know that what a make-up. We all know who the helpful one is!
T
Post a Comment