All week comments from my Dad have been pretty scarce. As I (and others) have said the funniest part of my blog is Dad's comment. Which leaves me to wonder what is Papa up to? I will go with the theme from Mary's favorite book "Where is Baby's pumpkin" Is he busy at work? Is he remodeling the house again? Is he upgrading computers? Is he enjoying someone else's blog? Its hard to know.
I got "the" email again Gymboree is having their "Circle of Friends" sale I sometimes wonder if Gymboree has a better friend than me? GYMFRIEND is the code to use for you other addicts out there.
I took Mary to Mimi's Cafe again last night for dinner to kill time before I needed to pick up Jim from the airport. She is becoming quite the little ham waving to everyone, smiling and acting silly when people talk to her.
Mary was in a good mood this morning she gave out kisses to all of us before I took her to school and didn't cry when I left - maybe she is just tired of me?
Nothing really new with Courtney we are all still trying to recover from the plague that Mary brought home.
Friday, November 9, 2007
The "Bobless" Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I too was wondering about the unexplained briefness or complete absence of Bob's comments. I thought maybe he had become bored with the daily grind of the Laxton's or maybe he just has a weak stomach and couldn't take anymore puke bucket stories. It must be the bordem because anyone who admits to being a CU AND a Denver fan has got to have pretty strong gut to take the bunches that come along with that admission.
I should have time this weekend during the pictures to work on teaching Mary to call people a fartknocker when she meets them! It was quite easy with Courtney...didn't really have to try at all. But then again, Court used to say yes when she was asked if she wanted a spanking... at least when she was little anyways. I haven't asked her lately, and as her Aunt I don't think I want to know anymore. TMI!!!!
Lisa
I too have been sick since last Sunday. Since I am not a whining OU fan from Texas I have struggled through the week without missing one day of work, but had little strength left for the blog. I unlike some people did not choose to share all the bodily functions associated with the flu with the world.
I have been reading the blog and did notice that Lisa seemed to be mellowing, so I did respond yesterday with a backhanded zinger. Evidently she missed it or has lost her competetive edge. Possibly she is involved in a relationship with the puke bucket. If so I don't want to hear about it.
A minor clarification if You will. I am not a CU fan or a Bronco Fan.
I am A Rockies fan, an Avalanche fan, a trying not to be but still a Cubs fan, and the only College Football Team I am a fan of at least for one game is any team that beats Notre Dame.
I was going to comment on today's blog, but I have to either head for the bathroom now or invent the Poop Bucket.
First of all let me say...Ewwwwww! to the Poop bucket comment!
Second of all to the part about not being a fan of those other teams let me say...Ha! I knew you would say that.
Third of all to the Carla comment let me say...I have no clue who Carla is or why Liz would be so cruel is to want to not be able to hear her...but my guess is if Liz's conversations at work lately are as uhmmm...graphic as her blogs, she may have solved the Carla coming in her office problem for a while to come.
Fouth of all let me say...if anyone in my family gets sick after pictures tomorrow (as we are all fine and dandy right now) I will be sending them to stay a few days at the originating sicko house til they are well!
I can't believe Bob caught it over the internet!!!!
Lisa
I feel much better now. Lisa is officially fired up!!!
I don't think I caught it over the internet. I have another loving, caring, and sharing daughter in Denver. She always makes sure that I share in whatever current disease is making it's rounds through the school system.
Did you tell Ellie "a little poop did come out"?
Post a Comment