Friday, November 2, 2007

New computer is here!

Needless to say the blog will be short since I will need every spare second I have to set it up ! Actually not much going on here except me thinking about the donuts in the kitchen here at the office.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liz..thinking about those donuts is ok. It is when those thoughts turn into actions that it becomes an issue. Think about carrots or something....

:) Lisa

Anonymous said...

Think about how OU could be ranked #1 right now if they hadn't been stomped by a herd of Buffaloes. It wasn't even a prime herd of Buffaloes. That will definatley curb you appetite more than carrots.

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute...... I have had family here from Oklahoma and haven't kept up with what is happening. They just left today about noon. Who beat us (OU) and when?
Nana

Anonymous said...

Wow, I did't realize I had missed out on a whole week..... I just went back and read Halloween. Liz have fun with your new computer and it is okay to think about donuts,it is even ok to eat them.
Nana