Thursday, November 15, 2007

The pics are up!

Now the same dilemma what to get and what size?? Not much else is going on around here we have our last photo shoot for a while Saturday morning with Hopey we are hoping to get our family Christmas card picture from that and a picture to hang in the family room of all of us. It will be interesting to see if there are any where Mary and Hopey are both looking at the camera.

I will pick up the other picture from the shoot with my family this weekend so I will hopefully get them sent out Monday. I can't believe its been over a month since Mary's birthday where does the time go?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have looked at the pictures and of course have several comments. First of all where's Glenn? Is he out of the family allready? Is he not an OU fan? One can only hope. Of course if he isn't an OU fan that probably means he is out of the family. Why is Mary apparently gazing up at the sky or has she learned how to roll her eyes? Doesn't Hopey have an OU shirt? Why so many pictures? Did Elton take these too? Did anyone stop to ask why the OU boosters club picture was being taken in Texas? I tried to find something in the pictures to ride Lisa about, but couldn't. Hopefully now that OU is climbing back into contention for #1 some team can come along to beat them.
I know this is Liz's blog, but I have to relate a story about one of my other daughters. Last night Lauren's school choir group, which she is part of sang the National Anthem at the Denver Nuggets game. Lauren was all dolled up and made us all proud. Mom was able to get a bunch of free tickets to the game, and was able to take the whole family including Chris's brother Bill. At one point Mom took Ellie to the bathroom. Ellie asked Mom "Do you see the penguins on my underpants"? Mom replied yes there very pretty. Ellie then said the following. My Mom wears my Dads underpants. They are too small for him. Wow does that bring some questions to mind. First of all Boxers or Briefs? Maybe Theresa's wearing mens underwear is what caused Chris to be so uncomfortable sleeping under the naked picture of Kenny Chesney in Courtney's room. I've heard of passing down clothes you have outgrown to a younger sibling, but this seems a little extreme. Does Lauren get stuck with Chris's old underwear if Theresa gains weight? Wait a minute I may be jumping to conclusions here. Let's think about this a minute. Does Theresa wear Cris's underwear that is now too small for him because they are women's underwear? It's amazing how much you can learn from innocent children. There's another idea. I should call Lisa's daughter and chat with her for awhile. I might just learn something I can use against her.
Final Comment. Why am I getting an email warning to back away from the keychain with Mary's picture. Isn't it enough that every person in China is manufacturing something to be sold in the US containing lead. Now my daughter has joined the Chinese in trying to do me in. I'll have you know that Marlboro's do not contain lead. I guess the moral to the story is that it is safer to smoke than to carry a keychain with Mary's picture on it. Come to think of it I started feeling sick within days of getting that keychain. I have to go now. I have to call my Doctor and Lawyer.

Liz said...

Hopey does not have an OU t-shirt and will be in the pictures this weekend for the fmaily Christmas shoot and yes Elton took these and is taking them again on Saturday.

I am stumped about the whole underwear comment - that Ellie! I am dying to hear the story behind the Theresa wearing Chris's underwear.

Anonymous said...

Wow!Uhmmm...I don't even know what to say...except that I am not letting Kylie answer the phone until she is at least 10. I figure Bob will have forgotten all about this by then. Maybe...

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hello Kylie. This is Papa Bob from Denver. Do you remember when I gave the boys 20 dollars each to eat a pepper? Remember you asked me what you had to do to get 20 dollars? I couldn't think of anything then, but I have an idea now. How about I give you 20 dollars for every single thing you can tell me about your Mom that she doesn't want anyone to know?
Can some one please send me the phone number?

Anonymous said...

Heck! At those rates, I will send you my number and feed Kylie some great info! We will have a great start on that college fund in no time! Just think Kylie can go to OU on Bob's dollar! Ha!!!

Lisa