Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Proofs are in

Well as expected the family pictures weren't great but they are a picture in time right? As usual this darn Blog program errors out so here are the links:

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z19/lizlaxton/Scan0002.jpg

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z19/lizlaxton/Scan0001.jpg

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z19/lizlaxton/Scan0003.jpg

I am not sure which one of these three I like better or what size to get. Jim said "get whatever you want I don't care if you spend $1,000". Then quickly followed that up with "I know what I want for Christmas or my birthday or both" he wants some kind of rifle and scope - I couldn't tell you what kind.

Gymboree has another new line out today "Cupcake Cutie" and its Gymbucks time again. I just looked at their stock price wondering if I had somehow influenced it since Mary was born and I noticed it is near the 52 week low. Now if Jim were smart he would buy Gymboree stock! Unfortuntely my need for Gymboree is short lived, Mary will start wearing uniforms when she moves to from Infant 3 to Toddler Club (probably in the Spring) and will only wear real clothes on Friday's.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have got to be kidding! Who in their right mind would make a baby wear a uniform? Does a Bronco uniform count?? Don't make me come down there and start something. By the way, didn't anyone else find this concerning???

Auntie T