Everywhere I go in the office there is candy and goodies! How am I supposed to lose weight with snickers at the front desk and brownies in the kitchen?
I have an extra 45 minutes to try and entertain Mary tonight because Jim is taking a later flight. His original one got delayed until 8:30 so he is taking one out of Dulles and sitting in a middle seat! I looked for a Santa around here but the closest mall around here was on the news last night for purse snatchings that is all I need while I am dealing with a stroller and a diaper bag.
Oh bummer I just realized I am not going to get home for the beginning of Grey's Anatomy oh the sacrifices I make to be the airport shuttle! Never mind its a rerun.
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Step away from the sugar
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I feel your pain...the bank has been keeping cookies in the lobby for customers and sometimes they the sugar cookies with icing! It is awful. Roger will give a check to deposit and then ask why I didn't do that day...he never understands when I say I CANNOT go into the lobby. Men just never understand.
Lisa
wow...I should proof read before I hit post!!
Lisa
Funny, I had to go back and read it two more times to know why you needed to proof. Scarry, I knew exactly what you were saying, not what you wrote. You should have to take a trip to ABQ and work with three men that think we have to eat three meals a day. Of course they were from Missouri, makes the upcomming game more fun. Hope I am the one that gets to rub it in.
Nana
Post a Comment