It was great to see everyone at Aunt Dorothy’s for Thanksgiving; the only thing that would have made it better was if Mary would actually let someone other than me hold her! She cried a little this morning when I dropped her off but after being home for 4 days I kind of expected it.
Not much going on with us this weekend, it rained pretty much all day Saturday and Sunday, Jim is still trying to get well from Mary’s cold, Glenn flew in for the weekend, Courtney is planning the outside Christmas decorations and I started writing the Christmas letter.
Monday, November 26, 2007
Gobble gobble gobble
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I posted my pics on Snapfish last night...I just didn't get around to sending out an invite.
Lisa
I still want to talk about baby uniforms, I am deeply concerned for my niece!!
Auntie T
Theresa step away from the baby uniforms, its not a bad thing 4 days a week and I think it takes away from some of the materialistic b/s that goes along with crazy mom's like me who buy their kids Gymboree while other Mom's shop at Walmart. Nothing wrong like dressing like your little friends.
Post a Comment