Mary is 10 months old today. Where has the time gone? Just ten months ago I was walking the halls waiting for the contractions to really kick in. Later that night I can remember being relieved I was having a c-section as I feared her head was too big. Ten months ago Jim became a father to a newborn. As we agreed he never left her for a second at the hospital after she was born. Ten months ago Courtney was no longer an only child, gone are the days of "my name is Courtney Laxton and I am an only child". Courtney has a sister. After years and years of waiting Mary was here. How that day changed our lives. Something so much deeper than an answer to a prayer or a dream come true. She truly is a miracle, our gift from God. Happy 10 months Boogie! Mommy loves you!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment