Inspired by others I decided to become a blogger! I have somewhat of an abnormal life. My husband is only home 3 days a week. I have a 23 year old daughter and an almost 10 month old daughter. I commute 2-1/2 to 3 hours a day. We have about 30 head of cattle, 14 horses and 8 dogs (2 are 5 week old puppies does that make it any better)! Just reading this makes me think I am more crazy than I already know I am.
My biggest problem today - diaper rash caused by antibiotics! Poor Mary was so crabby last night and this morning. I am hoping tonight is better.
Now I have to figure out how to add pictures etc.
Friday, August 10, 2007
August 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Glad you joined us on the darkside!!! Blogging is a great way to remember the little things in our day to day lives and therapeutic to get things off our chest. I can't wait to hear more about your "crazy life" Your commute is definitely CRAZY!!!
sheandg
Thanks Sheila - I am sure my blog won't be as interesting as yours but if I ever have time to scrapbook again it will be a good way to go back and remember things for the books.
Liz
Post a Comment