Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Thank God for Al Gore

He invented the Internet right? Since I still cannot find Mary's shoes I ordered a new pair and they should be on my front porch when I get home. I think Mary is getting sick again - figures she just got off the antibiotics. She is pretty crabby and is having trouble breathing through her nose.

I am going to have my hair colored tonight so Courtney is in charge of Mary, I am hoping I will find her sleeping in her crib when I get home! Its going to be hard to talk to Jim, with the time change between here and Seattle. He called me when he got finished with dinner last night and it was almost 11:00 here. Which wouldn't be a big deal except I have "Sleeping Beauty" in bed next to me and she wakes up if she hears me talking.

Last night she was crawling to Hopey's water and I said "no no" and she seemed to crawl in Super Turbo mode. I couldn't catch her and she was giggling! I am telling you we are going to be in trouble with this one.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Help is on the way. When I get there I'll take her shopping, and teach her how to pull all the clothes of the racks as she rides by in the cart just like mommy did.I look forward to reading your what the blog everyday. By the way you were a little late getting it out today. I am very busy, and can't sit around half the day waiting for your blog before I go to work. Everyday when I read about your latest adventure with Mary, and the battle for control, I think on behalf of your Mother and I "Paybacks are a Bitch". Just one more thing. i almost missed reading todays episode as Gore was in the title. I forced myself to read it anyway. I give you fair warning though. Anything with Hillary in the title will immediatly be erased as a Virus.

sheila said...

Are you sure we have to give HIM the credit??? I think the internet is causing global warming, all these computers running all the time what do you say bout that AL???!!!!

Liz said...

Its a joke - he (Al Gore) took credit for inventing the internet during one of his speeches or a debate.

sheila said...

I remember now......