For months Mary hasn’t been very interested in what we are eating – all of the sudden she has figured out Daddy has the good food. This weekend she begged like a little dog and not very politely, she about ripped the bowl of ice cream with the cherry turnovers right out of his hands. Even when I got her own ice cream she was not interested she wanted Daddy’s! Avocado dip, chocolate chip cookies even his hamburger had Mary right there trying to get it. She makes Hopey look like a model beggar just sitting there looking at you with those big brown eyes.
Speaking of eyes – Mary’s are still up in the air –grayish green is the closest I can come up with for a color. Not brown (yet) and not blue (any more) – sorry Daddy.
Speaking of eyes – Mary’s are still up in the air –grayish green is the closest I can come up with for a color. Not brown (yet) and not blue (any more) – sorry Daddy.




2 comments:
My husband wanted blue eyes for at least one of our girls-- and thought Janie was the one. But nope. She's got the grayish-greenish-brownish color herself.
And smart girl for figuring out all the good food was on her dad's plate. So true.
When I get there I'll have to introduce Mary to Mommies best friends from childhood. Remember the Hostess family? Cupcakes, Ding Dongs, Snowballs, and of course Twinkies.
Post a Comment