Jim said something yesterday I had been thinking but didn’t want to say. “Boogie gets a devilish look in her eye when she does something she’s not supposed to”. Our Boogie is very sweet but definitely has a mind of her own. She looks so happy when she is knocking down the tower Jim builds for her or when she is playing with the cord that is attached to the plug in the wall, or trying to get to the dog water – you have the idea.
I probably don’t need to mention that Courtney never really got into anything, didn’t even try to climb the stairs. I could put her in the same room with me and she would play with her toys and never leave my sight, then there’s Mary… Is this a sign of things to come? Is she going to keep us up worrying at night during her teenage years?
The good news is we are going to be so old we probably won’t hear her come home at 3:00 a.m.
Monday, August 13, 2007
Are we in trouble?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
We can only hope for the best to happen.Certainley you shouldn't expect broken screens on her bedroom window. Since you don't have a cat I guess she will have to blame it on on of the dogs.I am honored to be the first to respond to you. By the way what the blog is this?
Post a Comment