Saturday, August 18, 2007

Freedom

Mary is asleep in her crib taking her second nap. That means I was able to chow down lunch, make bottles and send an email for Jim. Speaking of Jim he is starting a new assignment Monday in Seattle so I have been in full travel agent mode. Our routine is going to be even crazier. Jim is taking a 7:15 a.m. flight which means he will need to get up about 3:30 and hopefully that means he won’t wake up Mary since I don’t leave until 6:30.

The entire family is going to be here for Mary’s birthday – I am trying to figure out where we are going to put everyone and what I want to serve at the party. Hopefully the weather will be nice and we can be inside and out. I am also trying to figure out when to replace the carpet and put wood floors in downstairs. So many people have said to wait until Mary is walking well.

I think I just heard the little boss – my break is over.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell your family to stay in a hotel!! They don't care! All they will do is sleep there. I know I would get up every morning and come first thing and not leave until late at night. Don't put yourself through the stress!!
T