Mary's walking - short blog today!
SO BIG!!!!!! Now the weight is going to melt of chasing her around...that's what they keep telling me!!!
So cool!!! Wow now you are in big trouble. I guess not really, she was such a fast crawler, it may not make much diffrence. Lots of exercise for Mom & Courtney.....
Yeah Mary!! " I'm a big girl now!!"Auntie T
I bet hopey is unsure about this walking thing. Next is the stairs, Oh My!! Bobo
The good news is she doesn't walk any better than Hopey! Right now Hopey still knocks her down and then she cries.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
SO BIG!!!!!! Now the weight is going to melt of chasing her around...that's what they keep telling me!!!
So cool!!! Wow now you are in big trouble. I guess not really, she was such a fast crawler, it may not make much diffrence. Lots of exercise for Mom & Courtney.....
Yeah Mary!! " I'm a big girl now!!"
Auntie T
I bet hopey is unsure about this walking thing. Next is the stairs, Oh My!! Bobo
The good news is she doesn't walk any better than Hopey! Right now Hopey still knocks her down and then she cries.
Post a Comment