I am afraid with my commute her first words will be “Thanks Jackass” which is a phrase you hear all too often in my car – with a few other choice sayings. With my 47 mile commute (yep each way) I see all sorts of drivers. I often ask myself when someone cuts me off “is that person stupid or inconsiderate” not that I will ever know the answer but I can’t help but ask the question.
Another pet peeve – the speed limit is also the minimum of how slow you should drive especially in the left lane. If the speed limit is 60 and you are going 55 in the left lane - get the hell out of my way! Also if you cannot talk on the cell phone and drive hang up! I cannot tell you how many times I am behind someone who hits the brakes for no apparent reason then I see the cell phone on their ear. Answering the phone does not require that you hit the brakes! I have also noticed quite a few men driving slow in the left lane talking on the phone, again if you cannot drive the speed limit (or faster) hang up the damn phone!
Jim’s idea of a perfect car for me is a Hummer – not the little mini Hummers but the full size ones - now if it just came with an assault rifle so I could get all the idiots out of my way so much the better!
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Mary’s first words…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment